Hiring the Best: Proven Tactics for Successful Employee Selection
by Martin Yate, CPC
How to select exceptional employees!
You cannot manage productively without first hiring effectively, yet all too often this most important of all management skills is overlooked–as if on promotion into management, a manager becomes mysteriously endowed with all the critical skills of intelligent employee selection. The odds are that no one ever taught you how to hire effectively and manage productively–until now.
Martin Yate, CPC, New York Times bestselling author of the Knock ’em Dead career management books, brings his inimitable practical insights to bear on effective employee selection and productive management in this latest edition of Knock ’em Dead: Hiring the Best. With every page completely rewritten to meet the demands of the Internet age, Hiring the Best gives you intelligent strategies coupled with the practical tactics that can deliver successful hires every time. Among the new features of this entirely new edition are:
- How to organize and manage effective selection programs.
- How to execute time management sensitive interviews.
- Learn practical interview tricks that improve your overall communication skills.
- Access more than 500 new interview questions that lead to smart hires.
- How to make the right hiring decisions and get new hires off to a fast start.
- How to re-engineer selection tactics for productive day-to-day management.
With Knock ’em Dead: Hiring the Best, you will not only find the best candidates, you can ensure they succeed once they’re on your payroll.
Disclosure: The button below is an Amazon Associates link. By using it to purchase this book on Amazon, you get the exact same price you would if you went to Amazon directly, however, SpeedUpMyJobSearch.com will be paid a small referral fee (less than 10 cents per dollar) for referring you which helps us maintain this site and keeps our enrollments low. We appreciate your help!