While PHASE 3 is all about how to pursue job leads and employers, PHASE 4 is about what to do when an employer responds and engages with you.
How do you sell yourself effectively in that initial call and in your interview?
What if they ask you an illegal question, or you think they may discriminate against you?
How and when do you follow up afterwards?
We can even help you practice! The Mock Interviews module not only has a video where Paul acts like a hiring manager and asks a variety of questions (with direct links to get the answers if you get stuck), but it also has a secure audio recorder so you can record yourself answering the questions, then play them back immediately, download them for later, or just delete them.
When YOU can hear how you answer questions, you can immediately improve. No more hoping and waiting someone will give you a mock interview and then give honest feedback, now you can take your own mock interview, right now, and get instant feedback. Wish you could do it again? Have at it! There is no limit. Practice as many time as you want!
As the saying goes, Amateurs practice until they get it right, but Professionals practice until they can’t get it wrong.
Finding someone with the same level of dedication you have for your search can be a challenge, but now you don’t have to, this program will show you what to say, when, how to say it, and let you practice repeatedly until you cannot get it wrong.
In this eCourse you will learn:
- How to Sell Yourself in an Interview
- How to minimize Age Discrimination or other Illegal Question
- How to prepare for key interview questions with adaptable concepts to fit all the variations
- How to prepare for Phone Interviews, Panel Interviews, and Lunch/Dinner Interviews
- How to prepare great questions in all 4 categories types
- How to Negotiate for better offers, both with and without a recruiter’s help
- How and when to follow up after the interview
- A Mock Interview video that will ask you questions so you can practice your answers aloud!
- It also includes a Pre-Interview Checklist, our Interview Influencer Doc, and our Job Offer Comparison Tool