Speed Up My Job Search

Where is ATS Tracking app for testing resumes?

• Hi Paul! I received your email regarding the NEW ATS tracking system you have available on the website, where I can upload my resume and “test it” for acceptability for other systems. For the life of me, I cannot find where this app exists. Can you please point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
    [Former Member]
    Marketing Leader

Paul Cameron
    Keymaster

Hi Mercy, the “app” is actually me, sorry I didn’t make that more clear; I should have said it’s a new service, not a feature. I’m personally taking all the resumes of our members and manually uploading them into 2 different Applicant Tracking Systems to see how they load and parse, then I’ll go back to your post where I did the initial review on your resume and update you on the results with an analysis, (or for the coaching clients reading this who emailed their resumes to me directly, I will reply via email). I’m hoping to have everyone done by the end of this week.

I also mentioned in that email the jobs that are now available for Members-Only, just click on the Jobs tab above when you’re logged in and you can apply to any of them, I’ll see it, and follow up with the company posting the job for you.

I hope that helps!
    Paul

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.