Speed Up My Job Search

Big Interview Coming – How can I best prepare?

• Hi Paul,

I began your program about six weeks ago and have already landed an interview with Pearson (one of my target companies). This would be a game changer for myself and my family so I need all the help I can get. Are you able to review my resume and provide some tips for my interview preparation?

I completed a phone interview last week and will be meeting with the same gentleman and a colleague next Tuesday. I have been informed that it is highly competitive but am uncertain of what to expect.

Thanks so much for all that you do. I feel more confident about my potential for success and have seen more results in a month than in two years of sending out resume’s and applying through job sites.

I look forward to any feedback you can offer.

Thanks so much!

Paul Cameron
    Keymaster

Since the interview is a week from tomorrow (if I’m understanding you correctly), let’s hop on the phone before later this week and we can go through an interview prep directly. Would that work for you? Sounds like this interview is really important, so let’s make sure you’re totally ready. I’ll post a review for your resume as well by tomorrow.
    Paul

P.S. if I’m NOT understanding correctly and the interview is tomorrow, call my office tonight.

Hi Paul,

Thanks so much for responding. My interview is next Tuesday (9/19/17) – so we have a little time. The end of the week would be great to talk. I am available weekdays before 10 am and after 4 pm. What day will work best for you?

Right now I am researching Pearson in more depth but feeling overwhelmed by the vast amount of information available. I’m struggling with what to focus on (what I really need to know).

Thanks again for your help. I’ll look forward to the resume review and talking with you later this week.

Thanks again

Paul Cameron
    Keymaster

I’ll give you a call after 4pm today and we’ll figure out a time when we can talk in more detail to get you ready, and we can go over the resume as well, but then I’d like to circle back to post a formal review in here so others can read it too. Talk to you soon.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.