Searching for Leadership Roles
Leaders face unique challenges when it comes to searching for a job.
1. Leadership positions are rarely posted on job boards, they are often referred.
2. Leaders must demonstrate skills AND trustworthiness to lead a team, in a short interview.
3. Employers want to be excited about a new leader, & feel lucky to get an interview with you.
4. Employers often want to justify why they hired from outside and didn’t promote from within.
**You can create the impression they want with the right approach!
Learn a structured approach to landing leadership jobs to give yourself the highest statistical probability of getting the position you really want with a proven methodology.
Hire Paul as your Coach!
Want Premium Level Coaching from Paul? Here is what’s included:
Paul Cameron has coached hundreds of leaders over 2 decades on how to find unadvertised jobs, how to network into them confidentially, and create the right perception. Watch to learn more:
– Get a 45 minute call twice per month with Paul
– An Interview Prep call before an important interview
– A custom Trello board, tracked progress, and situational coaching
– Your Resume Uploaded for Compatibility Scanning into multiple Applicant Tracking Systems!
– Your Resume Professionally Reviewed
– LinkedIn Profile Professionally Reviewed
– Access to over 1,500 Jobs with Personal Follow Up on every Application!
– Full access to the site and all videos and training programs
– An emergency number to reach Paul for urgent situations
– Get the accountability, guidance, and structure you need to land the job you want
Personal coaching time slots are limited. A red “Hire The Coach” button below means Paul currently has a slot open. Use it to hire him as your personal job search coach while it’s available. If it is not there, then he is full, but check back soon.
Leaders have to think differently, and get in front of employers. Here’s an idea, watch.
This video has over 7,000 Likes on YouTube!
Hopefully it is evident to you through these quick videos and testimonials that this site is different. Paul takes a strategic approach with specific instructions on how to implement the ideas. There’s a reason he has more than 100 recommendations on LinkedIn; his plan works, and it can work for you. Join today!
See Part 2 on our YouTube Channel, and please subscribe while you are there.