IT Headhunter ● Technology Recruiter ● Job Search Coach ● Resume Writer
Job Search Coach, Resume Writer, Interview expert, Networking specialist
Paul Cameron is a professional Headhunter, Speaker, Author, Talk Radio Show Host, and Job Search Coach. Paul has been placing people into jobs since 1998 and has trained many thousands of people on Job Search Strategies emphasizing techniques to find jobs faster.
His experience and expertise helping others is available to you directly through this program without the large expense of one on one coaching fees.
Paul has been recognized as an industry expert and quoted directly for job search advice by:
– New York Times best-selling author Martin Yate in his 2011 book, Knock’em Dead
– The Daily Herald of Chicago
– The Chicago Tribune’s online Jobs section
– MSN Careers
– AOL Jobs
– Yahoo Shine: Work + Money
– Hewlett Packard’s Input/Output blog
– WomansDay Magazine’s online Jobs Advice
– Many other lesser known job search advice blogs and columns