Don't leave preparation up to chance! Check all the boxes before you leave the house to know that you're ready. Confidence makes a difference in how you are perceived. This list can help.
Enter the criteria you want from your next employer and this tool will rank them for you based on what's truly important to you.
Details of this 4.5 hour audio training program that has helped hundreds of people land positions will be coming soon. Please check back.
$225 for our Interview PackageORDER NOW
Schedule an Interview Coaching Call with Paul Cameron to get personalized advice for your unique circumstances, enabling you to interview with the confidence and focus you need.
Interviewing successfully often depends on the rapport you can build with an employer. Studies have shown that employers tend to hire the person they LIKE the best, and not necessarily the most qualified person. Although that seems unfair, it's actually good news for those who know how to intentionally create rapport with anyone.
Being likable is not a talent you're born with, it's a skill that can be learned. Paul is masterful at finding the right words for challenging situations. One senior recruiter refers to him as "the Yoda of interview strategy" and calls for advance
Often simple word choices make all the difference in the perception created. For example, you may want to know, "What will be expected of someone in this role over the first 6 months?" and "What happened to the last person who was in this role?", but if you ask using those words you'll make the wrong impression on the employer.
However, you can just reword the questions, get the same information, AND make a much better impression! When someone asks what you're expecting them to do by a certain time, they're essentially asking what the bear minimum requirements are that they have to do so they don't get in trouble. Whereas if they asked about what they would "have the opportunity to work on over the first 6 months" will get the same information and it conveys a sense of ambition. It's a small difference, but you only have a few hours, often less than that, to create the impression you would do the best job for them of anyone else they meet.
Paul's Interview Coaching covers every aspect of the interview process, start to finish (actually, from before the start to after the finish)! Whether you speak with him in person, or take the eCourse, or use his audio program, you'll understand specifically how ace your next interview.
Schedule an Interview Strategy Session with Paul to prepare for your interview. Do you have a unique concern to address in an interview?
Get personalized advice for your individual circumstances, and learn how to strategically prepare for an interview to stand out from the other candidates.
Paul will research and prepare industry/company specific interview strategies to be successful with the interviewers listed on your interview itinerary.
Whether you schedule 30 minutes or a full hour, you will receive a detailed interview strategy guide after the call, as well as Paul's company research, notes from the conversation, and any available LinkedIn profile information about your interviewers Paul can access within his network of over 19.5K 1st level connections. You also get 2 weeks of access to our exclusive job board, job club seminars, and Strategic Interviewing eCourse.
Our career choices directly impact our financial well-being, so it's critical the choice is OURS and not theirs. We cannot turn down offers we do not get. Schedule time with Paul to give yourself the best chance to get that offer.
Start with a red button below to complete your order, then reserve a time on his calendar using the availability link. You can check availability before ordering, but please order first. All unpaid appointments will be cancelled.
30 minutes with Paul is $75. As a full time recruiter, Paul only schedules 4 of these calls per week. Once 4 slots are full, the calendar goes offline.
60 minutes with Paul is $150, and he only schedules 2 of these calls per week on a first come first serve basis.
|Program, Sections, & Track Titles||Length||Listen Free!||Price / Buy|
Complete Program - Digital Download
How to use the Program
1. Getting the Right Attitude (included)
2. Handling Nervousness (included)
1. The 7 Fundamentals to know About all Companies (included)
2. More Research keys to give Yourself an Edge (included)
3. The Nugget (included)
4. The Slow Pitch Technique (included)
5. Specific Sources to find the Information you Need (included)
Questions you Should be Prepared to Ask
1. Questions you Should NEVER ask! (included)
2. Questions About the Position (included)
3. Using your Research to Create Questions (included)
4. Tactful Questions About the company (included)
5. Questions that can SAVE an interview! (included)
1. What to Wear & How to Choose It
2. 10 is Perfect
3. Body Language
5. Taking Notes
6. What you Should, & Shouldn't, Bring In
Preparing for Alternative Types of Interviews
1. Phone Interviews (included)
2. Lunchtime Interviews (included)
3. Group/Panel Interviews (included)
The Initial Stages of an Interview
1. The Effect of Strangers
2. What you Should know when Completing Applications (included)
3. Tips to open the Interview to your Advantage (included)
4. Ice Breakers to use, and Others to Avoid (included)
Tell Me About Yourself - 5 Key Components
1. Responding to Tell Me About Yourself (included)
2. Basic Guidelines to Crafting your Answer (included)
3. Component 1 (included)
4. Component 2 (included)
5. Component 3 (included)
6. Component 4 (included)
7. Component 5 (included)
8. Complete Example 1 (included)
9. Complete Example 2 & Wrap Up (included)
Formulas & Techniques to Answer Typical Questions
1. What is your Greatest Weakness? (included)
2. Where do you see Yourself in 5 Years? (included)
3. Answering Questions about Skills you don't Have (included)
4. How to Handle a Difficult Employee/Co-worker (included)
5. Why are you Changing Jobs? (included)
Identifying Illegal Questions & How to Respond
1. The Laws, Rights and Acts you Should Know (included)
2. Great Techniques to Respond to Illegal Questions (included)
3. Handling Age Discrimination (included)
Let's Talk Money - The Salary Discussions
1. How much are you Making? (included)
2. Handling Large Jumps in pay, up or Down (included)
3. Answering Salary Questions WITH a recruiter (included)
4. Negotiating for Yourself (included)
5. Handling on the spot Offers (included)
The Closing Stages of an Interview
1. Close the Interview to your Advantage
2. The 5 Beats (included)
3. Debrief Questions to ask Yourself (already included)
4. Follow Up - How, When and How Often (already included)
5. Constructing Thank You Letters - Paragraph 1 (included and improved)
6. Thank You Letter - Paragraph 2 (included)
7. Thank You Letter - Paragraph 3 and Closing (included)
8. How Much Follow up is too much Follow Up (included)
Final Thoughts on Interviewing
1. Unusual Interview Questions (included)
2. The Checklist to go Through Before you Leave (included)
3. Wrapping it all Up
4. Bonus Track - The Travel Track
Listen on the way to your interview!