Great additional insights especially the planner at this point in time. It will be a little difficult for me to use the planner to its fullest however, I have been able to
1. Establish a daily / weekly schedule
2. Determined how many quality resumes I can send out daily – 7 day work week (cold)
3. Established a quality resume attempt to contact process before sending resumes based
on the 7 day work week,,,basically I will attempt to contact the recruiter via phone
(when direct number is listed) or attempt to contact via phone system. If I can not
make this contact within 24 – 36 hours) at hour 36 I submit quality resume.
* Then again, I could submit and reach out at the same time…..anyones thoughts.
4. Have created a new email account….
5. Have requested job alerts from several sites
6. Have attempted to use startwire
7. Will attempt to be at 2 networking events a week
8. Going to stay with LinkedIn
9. As for my level 1 companies…I am doing light research at this point in time Not knowing who will call or not call
But I think im positioned, any additional thoughts or anything I am not seeing anyone ???June 28, 2018 at 6:59 pm
Great list, but I’d always recommend reaching out to the hiring managers before you call the recruiters. If they introduce you to the recruiters, great, but maybe they just have a conversation with you right then when you call. No sense creating an extra layer to get through. Otherwise, great list.June 28, 2018 at 7:00 pm
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.