Speed Up My Job Search

Completed Social Media and Daily Weekly Goals – Questions

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by .
  • Creator
    Topic
    Paddy

Great additional insights especially the planner at this point in time. It will be a little difficult for me to use the planner to its fullest however, I have been able to

1. Establish a daily / weekly schedule
      2. Determined how many quality resumes I can send out daily – 7 day work week (cold)
      3. Established a quality resume attempt to contact process before sending resumes based
      on the 7 day work week,,,basically I will attempt to contact the recruiter via phone
      (when direct number is listed) or attempt to contact via phone system. If I can not
      make this contact within 24 – 36 hours) at hour 36 I submit quality resume.
      * Then again, I could submit and reach out at the same time…..anyones thoughts.
      4. Have created a new email account….
      5. Have requested job alerts from several sites
      6. Have attempted to use startwire
      7. Will attempt to be at 2 networking events a week
      8. Going to stay with LinkedIn
      9. As for my level 1 companies…I am doing light research at this point in time Not knowing who will call or not call

But I think im positioned, any additional thoughts or anything I am not seeing anyone ???

• Replies
      • Great list, but I’d always recommend reaching out to the hiring managers before you call the recruiters. If they introduce you to the recruiters, great, but maybe they just have a conversation with you right then when you call. No sense creating an extra layer to get through. Otherwise, great list.

• Bottom line, Stay focused on hiring managers secured through linkedin and/or company through company web-sites (direct focus)… Secondary, Recruiters at same,

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.