Paul Cameron is a professional Headhunter, Speaker, Author, Talk Radio Show Host, and Job Search Coach. Paul has been placing people into jobs since 1998 and has trained many thousands of people on Job Search Strategies emphasizing techniques to find jobs faster.
His experience and expertise helping others is available to you directly through this program without the large expense of one on one coaching fees.
Paul has been recognized as an industry expert and quoted directly for job search advice by:
- New York Times best-selling author Martin Yate in his 2011 book, Knock’em Dead
- The Daily Herald of Chicago
- The Chicago Tribune’s online Jobs section
- MSN Careers
- AOL Jobs
- Yahoo Shine: Work + Money
- Hewlett Packard’s Input/Output blog
- WomansDay Magazine’s online Jobs Advice
- Many other lesser known job search advice blogs and columns
Question: Why would a Headhunter know how to speed up your job search?
Answer: Headhunters get paid for placing people into jobs. They need to know WHERE the open jobs are, WHO to talk to about them, WHAT TO SAY when they call, and must show their candidates HOW to land the job FAST! For Headhunters, the faster, the better.
Paul cannot wait for companies to call him with openings, he must utilize every tool and effective strategy imaginable to find new jobs and get there first! Recruiters are searching for the same jobs that you are, and since YOU can’t find them, companies pay recruiters to find YOU! Paul created SpeedUpMyJobSearch.com to show you how to find those jobs first.
- Video based instruction to help you land a job quickly.
- Every aspect of the search process has been fine-tuned to get results faster.
- Our daily plan and tracking tools will keep you on pace and motivated until you land.
Is this right for you?
- Watch the first 5 minutes of the Job Search Tracking video.
- Watch the entire Technology Tips video. That alone will help you land faster.
- Watch the Q&A Tactics video.
Those 3 steps and the blog should tell you if this site can help you.
How does Paul stack up? Click this box to read the blog, “Comparing Recruiters: Who’s better?”. Use the comparison criteria to compare Paul’s LinkedIn profile with other recruiters. How does he stack up? Where can you get direct coaching from a reputable recruiter? Right here.